- Much as it is today, the dilemma for spouses and families left behind when soldiers go off to war is vividly illuminated in this play set during World War II. Written by R.T. Robins, this play has echoes of early feminism and independence that still resonate. Directed by Ron Schaeffer, the show previews Nov. 2-6 and runs Nov. 7-11 at Studio 116, Olson Performing Arts Center, UMKC campus.
James C. Olson Performing Arts Center
Kansas City MO
- Performing Arts
- Monday, November 5 @ 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 6 @ 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 7 @ 7:30 pm
- Thursday, November 8 @ 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 9 @ 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 10 @ 7:30 pm
Having trouble? Let us know!