- The Blue Springs Parks & Recreation Department is offering (RAD) Training. The Rape Aggression Defense Basic Personal Defense System (RAD) is a national training program of realistic self-defense tactics and techniques taught by Blue Springs Police, certified RAD instructors. Women ages 15 and older will be provided with self-defense options for all levels of physical ability. Learn techniques and information to make an educated decision about personal defense during these 4-class sessions. Both physical and non-physical options, as well as insight into the attacker’s mind-set will be provided. Call the Blue Springs Parks & Recreation office at (816) 228-0137 for more information and/or to register.
City of Blue Springs
Blue Springs MO
- Education Health & Wellness
- Monday, February 4 @ 6:00 pm
- Monday, February 11 @ 6:00 pm
- Monday, February 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Monday, February 25 @ 6:00 pm
Having trouble? Let us know!