- About the course... The ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 4 million ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded. Learn the latest on sanitary food handling, food preparation, food-borne illness and the way to prevent it. Why be certified?? Accredited certification by the American National Standard Institue - Conference for Food Protection that is valid, reliable, and legally defensible;Staff training at the highest standard for food safety;Training options that prove to be engaging for better comprehension at an availability to fit your needs;Higher customer satisfaction - the right preparation means everything to your guests!! How it works... Upon registration for the course you will be mailed class details and a course book. Registration must be received at least 10 days prior to the course date. Class time is 9:00am to 4:00pm with lunch provided. The exam for the course is given at the conslusion of the class, on the same day. Attendees must score a 75% or above to be issued a certificate. Those who pass the exam receive a certificate from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation where certification is held in transcript and is valid for five years. Certificates will be mailed with 2-3 weeks of the class date. MRA Members must enter the Discount Code in order to receive the member pricing of $100/registrant. If you are unsure of the discount code or have general questions, please contact Angela at email@example.com or 816-753-5222.
- Conferences & Tradeshows
- Thursday, May 23 @ 9:00 am
- Thursday, May 30 @ 9:00 am
- Wednesday, June 19 @ 9:00 am
- Tuesday, July 23 @ 9:00 am
- Wednesday, August 7 @ 9:00 am
- Thursday, September 19 @ 9:00 am
- Thursday, October 17 @ 9:00 am
- Thursday, November 14 @ 9:00 am
- Thursday, December 19 @ 9:00 am
Having trouble? Let us know!