home Shocking Electrical Hazards in Your Home

The U.S. Fire Administration considers January one of the most dangerous months for electrical fires. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, electrical fires in our homes claim the lives of 280 Americans each year and injure 1,000 more. Most of these fires are caused by incorrectly installed wiring, overloaded circuits and extension cords. C.M. Mose and Son has launched a residential electrical hazard detection system in the Kansas City metro area that detects the dangers lurking behind our walls. "Under our partnership with CurrentSAFE, we are using the most current technology available to find electrical problems that cause deadly fires in your home and shock hazards," says Roger Mose, owner of C.M. Mose and Son. "With CurrentSAFE's proprietary tools and system, we can show you the risks your home has for a fire that can go undetected by your utility company, electrician or fire department."
Belvoir Winery
Liberty MO
Tuesday, January 15 @ 12:00 pm

Having trouble? Let us know!

Powered byLocal Events, Concerts, Tickets

Click here for more ways to win